[LDM #DRU-585029]: Dead Links on the Unidata Public Bulletins Page

Patrick,

> The following page link is dead (and the related WMO Headers hot links
> on the serving page):
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.6.5/feedtypes/public_bulletins.html#international

Yup.  NOAA eliminated their webpages that listed the various WMO headers.

I'll have to fix the documentation.

> Is this information available?  If so, where can it be found.

The closest reference I have is an online version of WMO Manual 386:
<http://www.weather.gov/tg/table.html>.

> Thanks,
>
> Patrick D. Smith
>
> Manager, Technology Development, Antarctic Infrastructure & Logistics
> National Science Foundation
> 4201 Wilson Blvd,  Room 755
> Arlington, VA  22230
> Tel. 703-292-7455
> Fax 703-292-9080
> Email: address@hidden
> WWW:  http://www.usap.gov
> http://www.nsf.gov/dir/index.jsp?org=OPP
>
> Information Technology in the Frozen Frontier
> Wiring the 7th Continent for Science

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: DRU-585029