[LDM #CIB-153307]: ldm.pq

Wen,

> Fujita is our new system to replace aeolus.valpo.edu. The hostname is
> fujita.valpo.edu and IP address 152.228.34.32.

Fujita.valpo.edu isn't known to the outside world: a reverse DNS lookup of IP
address 152.228.34.32 yields nothing.  Consequently, the upstream LDM-s are
unable to convert Fujita's IP address into a hostname that can be vetted
against the ALLOW entries in the LDM configuration-file.  Either every upstream
LDM system that you intend to use must add an ALLOW entry for Fujita's IP
address to their LDM configuration-file, or you must make arrangements for a
reverse DNS lookup on Fujita's IP address to return a result.  I recommend
contacting your system or network administrator.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: CIB-153307
Department: Support LDM