[LDM #CIB-153307]: ldm.pq

> Steve,
>
> Our ldm works for now. However, we can not access to the servers,
> flood.atmos.uiuc.edu and usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil. For the former I have sent
> a request to its ldm administrator. For the latter (for data NOGAPS), I
> remember, Jeff made a request to the server for us. I wonder if you can make
> a request for our new server fujita.valpo.edu (IP 152.228.34.32) or I can do
> it directly? We still have a issue for the $time_servers if I set check_time
> =1. I am not sure how to fix it. Could you please help me with that issue?
> Thanks,
>
> Wen

Hello Wen,

We worked out an arrangement with FNMOC to re-distribute the NOGAPS and COAMPS
model output from our systems. For NOGAPS and COAMPS, please request from:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Your machine(s) are currently allowed for the FNMOC (NOGAPS/COAMPS) feed from
our idd node.

Please let us know if you encounter any problems.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support