[LDM #ULY-482869]: OK, I see that beta version out there...

Hi Gilbert,

> The question is, what do I do to make it work? It's HUGE compared to the
> other LDM versions.

Yeah, it's big. I created a registry for LDM configuration parameters so that
they could be accessed programmatically as well as by scripts and via the
command-line. The version you saw used the Berkeley-DB database for the
registry (which is a larger package than the LDM). I've since changed the
implementation to use a simple XML file and the "libxml2" package, so it's now
much smaller (but not yet available).

I've removed the 6.9.0.2 beta version you saw. Don't use it.

I'll release 6.9.0 next week.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ULY-482869