[LDM #FOR-229341]: Fwd: UTA-files

Milas,

> The pqact.conf file attached is the current one at UTA.

Just FYI, I don't need to see the the pqact(1) configuration-file at UTA (the
downstream site) because you verified that the desired data-products are not
being received.

I would like to see the LDM configuration-file at srh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov
(the upstream site) so that I can verify that that LDM will allow the
downstream LDM at UTA to receive the desired data-products.

I would also like to see the LDM log file entries for
srh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov around the time the downstream LDM at UTA connects
so that I can verify everything went OK.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FOR-229341
Department: Support LDM