[LDM #FOR-229341]: Fwd: UTA-files

Milas,

> Does the fact that we can ask for products from SRH and receive them
> using feedme indicate anything about the ALLOW in the upstream LDM
> conf file?

Just FYI, you should use notifyme(1) rather than feedme(1) because the latter
utility is deprecated and doesn't use LDM-6 protocols.

What version of the LDM is running on rh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov?

The fact that the LDM on rh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov sends the data-products in
question to the LDM on the WGRFC computer indicates that the LDM
configuration-file on rh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov has an ALLOW entry that permits
this.

The fact that the LDM on Waterdrop (the downstream, UTA computer) can
successfully connect and request the data-products in question from the LDM on
rh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov indicates the same thing. We have to look elsewhere
for why the desired data-products aren't being delivered.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FOR-229341
Department: Support LDM