[LDM #FOR-229341]: Fwd: UTA-files

Hello John,

> Please let me know what information you need to log in to our computer
> directly.

I'll need the LDM user account information: fully-qualified hostname of
Waterdrop, its IP address if it isn't publicly visible, the LDM user's name
(typically "ldm"), and their password. If my workstation is the only one
allowed access, then you can send me the password in the clear; otherwise, you
can call me at 303-666-9399 (I'm working from home today).

> John Mc
> 817-272-0234

Regards,
Steve Emmerson