[LDM #SUQ-395547]: ldm queue

Patrick,

> fresh build of ldm-6.9.7 on new box received
> the following error
>
> ldm@wn7:~/runtime/bin$ ./ldmadmin mkqueue
> Mar 18 15:20:52 pqcreate[14171] ERROR: assertion "pq->ixo > pq->datao"
> failed: file "pq.c", line 4102
> make_pq(): mkqueue(1) failed
>
> associated logs are here:
> http://wn.hamweather.net/wn/files/patrick/ldm/
>
> cheers :)

The configure(1) command that configured the build procedure was

  $ ./configure --enable-logging=local0 --disable-max-size
--localstatedir=/home/ldm

If this was a virgin LDM installation, then a previous LDM product-queue
shouldn't exist and the "--disable-max-size" option shouldn't be used.

Also, you probably shouldn't use the "--localstatedir" option.

I've seen the error you mention, but it's always been associated with upgrading
a previous LDM installation (with an existing product-queue) rather than
installing a virgin LDM install.

I recommend removing the LDM installation completely and starting from scratch
with the above changes I mentioned.

> --patrick
>

> --
> Patrick L. Francis
> Vice President of Research&  Development
> WeatherNation LLC
> Email: address@hidden
> AOL: wxprofessor
> Skype: wxprofessor