[LDM #EZK-400759]: Problem inserting int ldm prod queue - reg.

Sathya,

> I am also attaching the code for insert_prod_2_ldm process. All this
> code does is
>
> - read the entries from the pipe
> - read the file contents into the memory
> - populate the fields of product strucuture
> - If pq NULL, then open pq in PQ_DEFAULT mode
> - Otherwise Insert the product
> - Delete the file from directory
> - Close the pipe
> - Close the queue
> - Exit
>
> Let me know where I go wrong while trying to insert into the prod.
> queue.

Because doing a code-review would take some time, I suggest a simple test to
determine if the problem lies in your program at all. First, stop the LDM
system; then recreate the queue (it will be empty). Then, assuming you have a
directory somewhere that contains a bunch of the files that you want to insert
into the queue, insert the files using the the pqinsert(1) utility. Then use
the same "pqcat -s" command as before to determine if the number of products in
the queue is consistent.

> Thanks,
> Sathya.

Regards,