[LDM #DNN-647229]: Ugly 32bit CentOS bug

Jeff,

> no attachment..
> but something just came to mind..
> a week or so ago there was a kernel update, after that
> free -m was only reporting 3.5Gb (this server has 8)
> I had to recompile the PAE module for the kernel
> to make sure all 8 was seen by the OS..
>
> Not sure if the 2 are releated or not ..

I don't know if the two are related, either. PAE is necessary for an X86
processor to have a physical address space that's larger than about 4 GB, so
it's possible. Are you sure your PAE feature is working correctly? What about
swap-space? It shouldn't matter, but do you have sufficient swap-space for a
large product-queue?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: DNN-647229