[LDM #YRT-399877]: LDM will not install on Solaris 10

lb,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was conducting a training workshop.

> I downloaded Studio 12 and have changed my path accordingly and the CC
> environment variable to point to the Studio "cc" compiler.  When I use "make"
> or "dmake" it bombs out at the same point referring to a failed
> 'install-recursive' command.  I have attached the log files including my bash
> profile contents.  I did not see anything for SUNWspro on Oracle's site so I
> installed Studio instead; do you have a link to the installer?

I'd like to try something different. Go into the "src/ulog" directory and edit
the file "log.c". Change the line

    #define _XOPEN_SOURCE 600

    #define _XOPEN_SOURCE 500

Then, retry your top-level "make".