[LDM #MIY-342905]: Questions about LDM 6

Charlie,

> We have modified the ACCEPT entry. We can recieve products which are larger
> than 4 k bytes, but we can not receive products which are smaller then 4 k
> bytes. Even through we make the product name to be the same (Size of ldm.pq
> is 500m).
>
> Would you please give us a advice that if there would be any necessary
> modification? Thanks for your kindly help!

Are you saying that the LDM successfully receives a file that is sent by the
ldmsend(1) utility only if the file is larger than 4 kilobytes? Was the
ldmsend(1) utility run by the same user on the same system? Did it send to the
same LDM? What were the ldmsend(1) command-lines that were used?

> Best Regards,
>
> Charlie Chang

Regards,
Steve Emmerson