[LDM #MIY-342905]: Questions about LDM 6

Charlie,

> Thanks! We will modify our system.
>
> While using interface pq_sequence(), we write a pq_seqfunc that could write a
> procudt to a file.
>
> However, we could not know the product name, and we have to use the product
> name to be the filename.
>
> The struct "prod_info" seems not to include the product name.
>
> Would you please tell us how to get the product name?

You could use the FILE action of the pqact(1) configuration-file,
etc/pqact.conf, to write data-products into a file. The entry can construct a
pathname from the product-identifier of the data-product. This would be much
easier than writing your own code.

If you must write your own code, then the "prod_info" data-structure contains
the product-identifier string, from which you could construct a pathname like
pqact(1) does.

> Best Regards,
>
> Charlie Chang

Regards,