[LDM #OCE-885281]: Question about registry.xml modifications under LDM 6.10.1

Robert,

> I've noticed that the 'ldmadmin config' output for our current 6.8.1 server
> contains specific path entries for 'bin path', 'etc path', 'log path' and
> 'data path', whereas the ldmadmin config output from our new 6.10.1
> installation does not.

The directories you mention are all derived from the home-directory of the LDM
installation; consequently, they are no longer printed by the "ldmadmin config"
command in LDM 6.10 since they cannot be changed.

> Should these specific path entries be part of the registry.xml config file
> for 6.10.1 and if so can I use the regutil utility to add these entries or do
> I need to manually edit the XML file itself?

Because those directory paths are all derived from the home-directory of the
LDM installation, you should not try to alter them.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: OCE-885281
Department: Support LDM