[LDM #VDD-713716]: data

Patrick,

> Sorry about that last missive.  Someone asked me what I was working on, and I
> sent that link to you instead of them.
>
> Still, that is the reason I am writing.  I have talked to Michael James
> already, and he has suggested upgrading to GEMPAK 6.7.  I am in the process
> of doing that.  However, I'm not sure that is the root problem.
>
> As you can see from the link I sent previously, I am getting seriously
> contaminated grids.  All models, all times, all levels.  Some come in fine.
> Most don't.  I am running LDM 6.8.1, and GEMPAK 5.10.2 (with updated grib
> tables from 6.6).  I have also checked to make sure I am not making duplicate
> requests (NIU is running LDM 6.11.0), and I am pretty certain I am not.
>
> Any ideas from an LDM perspective?

The problem is unlikely to be due to the LDM, per-se. It is possible that the
GRIB files have incorrect metadata in them or that your GRIB tables are
incorrect (relative to the data).

I'll forward your question to CONDUIT support. Someone should contact you soon.

> Thanks,
> Pat
> =====================================
> Dr. Patrick S. Market
> Associate Professor of Synoptic Meteorology
> Dept. of Soil, Env. & Atmospheric Sciences
> University of Missouri
> 302 ABNR, Columbia, MO  65211
> Voice:  573-882-1496  /  Fax:  573-884-5070

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VDD-713716
Department: Support CONDUIT