[LDM #VDD-713716]: data

Hi Pat,

re: try deleting and remaking your LDM queue
> Thanks.  I have now done that twice.

Rats!

re:
> The grids are very hit and miss.  I just looked at 16Z RAP
> grids for 500-mb heights.  Some look fine.  Others are totally
> out to lunch.

Can you make a handful of the "bad" grids (original GRIB2 products)
available to us so we can examine them closely?

The objective would be to compare the original GRIB2 products you
received against the ones that we receive to see if yours have
been corrupted or if your decoding action is corrupting the
information.

Ticket ID: VDD-713716
Department: Support CONDUIT