[LDM #VZP-575055]: 6.11.1 LDM error documentation

Carissa,

> When I run the decoder by hand with the redirecting input it works
> correctly. When I run it through the PIPE with the -close option there
> are no more errors anywhere, but it does not produce any output. It's
> silently failing with nothing to go on.

Interesting. The two environments aren't exactly the same (no controlling
terminal for one) but the differences *shouldn't* cause a problem.

> I appreciate your assistance, but I am likely going to need to get the
> decoder team involved now since I don't think this is a LDM issue.

I agree that it's unlikely to be an LDM problem.

Did the decoder use to work?

Please keep me apprised.

> Carissa

Regards,