[LDM #ICJ-368136]: pqact(1) caused a memory fault

Charlie,

> We have a problem that pqact(1) caused a memory fault.
> The platform is RHEL 5 (64-bit) running on virtual machine and the
> ldm version is 6.9.8.
> The log file was attached, would you please take a look?
>
> Best Regards,
> Charlie Chang

I didn't notice anything in the pqact(1) log file corresponding to a memory
fault.

You did have two pqact(1) processes running and the second one was started
significantly later than the first one. How and why was this done?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ICJ-368136
Department: Support LDM