[LDM #QOH-413896]: LDM/GEMPAK Training

Greetings MSgt Taylor,

> I am the Superintendent of the Meteorology Lab at the Air Force Academy in
> Colorado Springs and would like to inquire about a class on LDM and Gempak
> training.
>
> Does such a class exist and if so how much does it cost to register and
> attend?

We will have training workshops on both LDM and GEMPAK sometime this summer.
The registration cost has been $50 per person per class. Attendees are expected
to obtain their own lodging though we do supply a list of nearby hotels. The
webpages for the 2012 workshop might prove useful
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2012TrainingWorkshop/>.

We haven't yet finalized the schedule. I recommend subscribing to our
newsletter or RSS feed
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/feed/entries/atom> to be notified about
the training workshop as soon as possible.

> MSgt Nathan Taylor
> Supt, Meteorology Lab
> United States Air Force Academy
> DSN (312) 333-8736