[LDM #CSZ-262645]: errant LDM REQUESTs on sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

Hi David,

Quick request before conference call at 1 pm MST:

You were going to setup pavan so that I could login as 'ldm'.  I just
tried to ssh to pavan and got no where.

Can you configure pavan to allow me to login?  You did this on
sirocco by adding my id_dsa.pub key to the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
file.

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: CSZ-262645
Department: Support LDM