[LDM #MBG-654954]: Clustering

Hi Leo,

re:
> The number is 402-232-8007.  If you have any issues getting into this line,
> please
> contact me on my cell phone at 402-650-5982.

Do you not have access to a toll-free conferencing system?  All three of us here
in the UPC who will participating in the call will be doing so from home, and
we would appreciate not having to pay for a toll call.

If you do not have access to a toll-free conferencing system, we can investigate
setting up the telecon from our end.

Ticket ID: MBG-654954
Department: Support LDM