[Support #VOV-751174]: Re: [ldm-users] Problems getting data from idd.aos.wisc.edu

Pete,

Sorry for the delay. I've been working on LDM 6.11.4.

> As I recall, the ncepldm1 is at SSMC and ncepldm4 is in Boulder. Thus
> the different IP address, I'd guess. I'll wait to hear back from Tom on
> this. Data is flowing, just not redundant, so at the moment it isn't
> critical. Would be nice to get resolved eventually though.
>
> Thanks Steve!
> Pete

As far as I can tell from the rtstats(1) plots for our systems and for
idd.aos.wisc.edu, things are working fine now.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VOV-751174
Department: Support LDM