[LDM #QGR-564981]: Disable LDM logging

Cornell,

The LDM system doesn't have the capability to disable all logging (that
use-case doesn't make much sense and we never considered it).

If you enable SELINUX, however, then all logging to the LDM log-file will
cease. We've seen this. You will have to reboot your computer, however.

You might be interested in this posting on StackExchange:
<http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/79311/configuring-selinux-to-allow-logging-to-a-file-thats-outside-var-log>.
 I've been wanting to try it out, but I would have to reboot my desktop (which
I don't want to do). If you use this, then please let me know how it worked.

> Hello, we are attempting to turn off LDM logging in order to test
> SELINUX and to secure our LDMs. I cannot find any documentation on how
> to actually disable LDM logging. Do you have any suggestions or input to
> assist us? Thank you.
>

> -Cornell Bower

Regards,
Steve Emmerson