[LDM #SXI-868914]: Data product maximum size

Leonard,

> Okay, thanks, Steve.  My trouble is then with my rate of queuing them
> into the product queue.

Likely. It doesn't take too many 2 GB products to fill-up a 5 GB queue.

In general, we like the queue to be large enough so that the minimum residence
time of a product in the queue is greater than one hour. The "ldmadmin
addmetrics" and "ldmadmin plotmetrics" commands can help you size a queue -- or
it can be done automatically by setting the "/reconciliation-mode" registry
parameter to "increase queue" or "decrease maximum latency" and then running
"ldmadmin check" out of crontab(1).

> --
> ==Leonard E. Sitongia
> High Altitude Observatory