[LDM #JVF-237504]: 6.11.4 segfault on RHEL6.4 64bit

Daryl,

The module in which the segmentation violation occurred was significantly
modified from your version (6.11.4) to the latest version (6.11.6). It's
possible that the bug no longer exists on your system. Unfortunately, the only
way to tell is to try it on your system. I can tell you that it runs without
problems on our Fedora systems.

Can you try it?

> Hi Steve,
>
> Do you believe this bug to be resolved with the most recent release of
> LDM?
>
> daryl
> --
> /**
> * Daryl Herzmann
> * Assistant Scientist -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
> * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
> */

Regards,
Steve Emmerson