[LDM #GAU-881533]: Next Training Seminar

Hi Nathan,

> I'm the Superintendent of the Meteorology Lab at the Air Force Academy and
> was curious when the next LDM training seminar will be held. I've downloaded
> and followed the LDM Source-Code Installation steps and I'm ready to move on
> to the configuration steps, but the instructions on the configuration page
> are a bit over my head. I have some Linux knowledge, but it's limited.
>
> I've looked at the event calendar and there are no seminars scheduled. If
> someone could let me know if there is one scheduled, I would be very grateful.

I'm afraid there won't be a regular LDM traning workshop until Fall of next
year.

Because you're a local EDU, however, we can provide a training workshop for you
at your convenience. You could eiather come here to Boulder or we could come
there to Colorado Springs.

We have other meteorology-related packages besides the LDM (e.g., IDV, GEMPAK,
THREDDS, McIDAS). For efficiency, would you be interested in also having a
training workshop in any of these other packages?

> Thank you for your time,
>
> MSgt Nathan Taylor
> Supt, Meteorology Lab
> United States Air Force Academy