[LDM #TAA-591344]: Temporal Subexpression Replacement

Hi Terri,

re:
> Thanks Tom! I had put in one more experiment, which I was thinking
> was brute force and not too elegant, but it worked just before I got your
> email.

Excellent!  I'm glad to hear that you sorted things out!!

re:
> The files come in at :02, so it was close. Anyway, this worked too,
> and is similar to what you are saying below:
>
> EXP     ^prefix/xx_obs_(........)(....)(..).CSV FILE    -overwrite
> -close  data/raw_data/obs/aaaa/bbbb_obs.\1.\2.csv
>
> Just throwing away \3, maybe I don't even need that?

Yes, if you do need to capture the seconds portion of the Product
ID, then there is no need to include it in your extended regular
expression pattern.

re:
> I will find out about the CONDUIT data. We pay for bandwidth at our
> datacenter, so I will probably need more specifics. Also, this would
> just be passthrough right?

We would feed CONDUIT to you (Global Weather), and you would relay
it to sites that want to contract with you for the data service.
If you (Global Weather) are not interested in providing this kind
of service, we will be contact Scott Rader to explore other avenues.

re:
> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: TAA-591344