[NOAAPORT #QNR-711781]: satellite products on noaaport

Randy,

The simplest way would be for the LDM user to execute the command "notifyme
-vl-" on the NOAAPORT-receiving system.

If that indicates that NOAAPORT products are being inserted into the
product-queue on that system, then have the LDM user execute the same command
on the downstream system. The command could be refined via the "-f <feedtype>"
option (see the manual-page on the notifyme(1) utility for details).

> I believe I am ingesting noaaport satellite products on my upstream ldm
> machine (noaapnew), however, how do I verify this? Also how do I verify
> if the satellite data is flowing down to my downstream ldm machine
> (noaapxcd) or awipsII machine.
>
> Thanks,
> Randy

Regards,