[LDM #EZO-654576]: LDM Installation

William,

Have you created an LDM user?

If so, did you unpack the compressed LDM tar-file in the home directory of the
LDM user?

If so, then execute the equivalent of the following commands in your user shell:

    cd ldm-6.11.6/src
    ./configure >configure.log 2>&1 && echo Configured && make install
>install.log 2>&1 && echo Installed

Be prepared to enter the password of the superuser (i.e., "root") if you know
it; otherwise, just keep hitting the "enter" key.

> When I unzip the .tar.gz file, there are many folders and files. I don't know
> which one to open to initiate the installation. There are also some files
> that my mac can open.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EZO-654576