[LDM #EZO-654576]: LDM Installation

William,

You have a computer, you don't know how to create a user account on it, and you
don't have a system administrator.

I expect that managing an LDM installation will be very difficult for you. Are
you sure you wish to try?

Are you a student or employee in a geoscience department of a university or
government entity? If so, then what is the entity? If not, then it will be
difficult to justify the time I will have to spend helping you because the
Unidata program is funded by the National Science Foundation primarily to help
such entities.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EZO-654576