[LDM #EZO-654576]: LDM Installation

William,

I can help you a little. Our primary users are degree-granting universities,
then government entities. High schools are a ways down the list.

First things first. In order to receive data, you'll need an upstream site
willing to feed you. For high schools, we recommend contacting and getting data
from the geoscience department of a nearby university. Such a university
connection is also useful for help and troubleshooting.

Have you investigated this? Is there a university nearby that's willing to feed
you?

> I am a student in Manhasset High School. I am trying my best but the file
> that I downloaded has too many folders in it. I was able to download the IDV
> program with ease but the LDM software is giving me issues. I appreciate your
> effort in helping me.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EZO-654576