[LDM #FDF-961547]: No data from the upgraded LDM server

Hiro,

> I didn't quite understand your reply (2nd answer) shown below.  Are you
> agreeing that Awips does not have the products Awips72 is requesting, but the
> LDM connection between the two is enabled?

Because the notifyme(1) worked, I can say with certainty that Awips72's LDM can
receive data from Awips' LDM.

Awips72's LDM requests data-products of feedtype EXP whose product-identifiers
match the extended reqular expression "CIRA.AWIPS.1K.ORI.PR.*" (incidentally,
the ".*" suffix is unnecessary). It appears, therefore, that no such
data-products exist in Awips' product-queue.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FDF-961547
Department: Support LDM