[LDM #FDF-961547]: No data from the upgraded LDM server

Hiro,

> Understood, thanks for the clarification.  Would it be possible then, to say,
> that my ldm.pq file is not getting created correctly?  I'm stomped as to what
> may be causing this issue, any thoughts?

A bad product-queue on Awips is inconsistent with the notifyme(1) results,
which indicated that data-products were being inserted into that queue.

I suspect, rather, that the desired products aren't being inserted into Awips'
product-queue.

How are you inserting them?

> Thanks,
>
> Hiro