[NOAAPORT #JNL-989919]: The LDM on our NOAAport ingester crashed this morning...

Gilbert,

I'm glad to read that the latest LDM (6.11.7) seems to have solved your
problems.

How did you manages to get a copy of it before it was released? Were you being
facetious or do we need to harden our systems against you? :-)

> Hello Steve et al,
>
> I already instructed Dave Bukowski at the College of DuPage to send you a
> log file, as AllisonHouse's LDM log files aren't working on the ingester
> (we'll fixed that). But we can tell you that our LDM on our satellite
> ingest server crashed this morning at exactly the same time the College of
> DuPage's did. This did NOT affect our downstream receiving servers, and
> this did not affect Northern Illinois University either. I just wanted you
> to know we observed the same thing.
>
> Gilbert
>
> --
> ----