[NOAAPORT #FDX-839863]: NWWS addition to NOAAport...how to get it?

Hi Gilbert,

Tom here; just jumping in with my $0.01 worth (not even up to $0.02
today, I am afraid ;-)

So, what exactly do you want to do?  I ask because the way I read
some of the information I have seen on the revamped NOAAPort suggests
that the WeatherWire stuff will be on a separate PID.  If this is
true, it seems like it should be possible to ingest all of the
channels using one dish and one server.  Whether or not the ingest
code will be able to keep up is something we do not know AND will
not know until we start running tests.

What makes you think you might need to use two Novra S300s?
Have you read something to suggest that you might need to use two?

Great questions for a Friday afternoon :-)

Ticket ID: FDX-839863
Department: Support NOAAPORT