[LDM #UGW-684103]: LDM Server Not Starting

Warren,

If no LDM log file was created, then something's wrong with your logging.

I'm being blocked from connecting to the system in question:

~/Projects/ldm/ldm/src$ ssh ldm@pat-mcen_112_21.uncc.edu
ssh: connect to host pat-mcen_112_21.uncc.edu port 22: Connection refused
~/Projects/ldm/ldm/src$ ssh ldm@152.15.112.21
ssh: connect to host 152.15.112.21 port 22: Connection refused

I suspect that my connection attempts are being ignored by a firewall rule.

> Steve,
>
> Output from ldmd is simply 3706 and no ldmd.log output was generated.
>
> If you're still interested in checking the system out, we added your key to
> our authorized keys, the hostname/IP is: pat-mcen_112_21.uncc.edu /
> 152.15.112.21  Feel free to call in if you need anything like a sudo password
> or find some horrible mistake I made.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Warren Pettee
> Undergraduate - Meteorology
> Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
> University of North Carolina at Charlotte
> 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
> address@hidden | 336.257.9239

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: UGW-684103