[LDM #IFF-105674]: Compiling issues

Ajay,

> Here are somemore output
>
> /local/home/ldm > pqcheck -v
> Jul 29 20:01:41 pqcheck NOTE: Starting Up (29361)
> Jul 29 20:01:41 pqcheck ERROR: pq_get_write_count() failure:
> /local/home/ldm/var/queues/ldm.pq: No such file or directory
> Jul 29 20:01:41 pqcheck NOTE: Exiting

Your product-queue doesn't exist. You'll need to create it. See below.

> /local/home/ldm > grep ^SELINUX /etc/selinux/config
> SELINUX=enforcing
> SELINUXTYPE=targeted

An enforcing SELINUX will prevent the LDM from logging into
"/local/home/ldm/logs/ldmd.log". In this situation, we only know of one
solution to enable LDM logging: disabling SELINUX. There might be another
solution, but we are not SELINUX experts. In any case, LDM logging must be
enabled in order to use the LDM correctly. You should fix this before creating
the product-queue.

After logging is enabled, please send me the output of the following command,
which will create the product-queue:

    ldmadmin mkqueue && ls -l /local/home/ldm/var/queues/ldm.pq && pqcheck -v

> -Ajay

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: IFF-105674