[LDM #GRH-577990]: New LDM Version

Hi Heather,

re:
> I haven't installed the LDM yet, so I will wait until your newest v6.12.6 is
> available.

Very good.

re:
> Especially since you said that it will work with both the old and new noaaport
> settings.

Just so we are on the same page: the change in v6.12.6 is to the NOAAPort ingest
code, not to the LDM per se.  And, v6.12.5 works well with the new NOAAPort
broadcast.  The latest change (provided by the NWS) was some logic so that
the HRRR and ESTOFS grids (which could be added as early as September 23)
are characterized into an appropriate datastream.

re:
> I haven't gotten to install the LDM yet, because I am still struggling with
> McIDAS.  Did you see my email on the support-mcidas address?

Yes, I saw your inquiry regarding building McIDAS.  I should be able to look
into this after about noon today.  This morning we are putting on a training
course, so we will be pretty much unavailable.

re:
> Sorry I have been bugging you so much lately!  I am a bit stressed having to
> deal with
> two new machines, installing all these products for the first time, and the
> noaaport
> expansion.

The installation of a new LDM is easy enough to not cause anxiety.  I recommend
that
you focus on getting the two new machines OSes up to date and physically
installed.
When it comes time to install the LDM and McIDAS, things should go pretty
quickly.

re:
> I am always so very appreciative of your help.

No worries.

Ticket ID: GRH-577990
Department: Support LDM