[LDM #QAT-399075]: Pqact question

Carissa,

Each pqact(1) configuration-file can have its own "^_ELSE_$" pattern -- so a
product could be filed by one configuration-file and acted upon via the
"^_ELSE_$" in another.

Would you please send me all the "EXEC pqact" entries in the LDM
configuration-file (etc/ldmd.conf).

> Sorry in delay responding....its NCEP HRRR day here!
>
> So this issue appears to be all logging related. We only file this data
> (hence the "leftovers" line I included below from the pqact) so no decoder
> log entry. But for good measure I decided to grep out the header of the
> leftovers file, and sure enough, there they were.
> So our question is now how could we troubleshoot this further? A tail is
> seemingly able to keep up no problem, we aren't even pulling NEXRAD to
> these LDMs like we do with others. I don't have a good feel for how far
> reaching this is, like all products randomly miss getting logged or not.
> But we took your advice and removed the tab between the close and the path.
> Any thoughts on how we could troubleshoot?
>
> Here is the rsyslog -
>
> [dbnet@t10d1 ~]$ grep ldm /etc/rsyslog.conf
> #local0.debug /iodprod/dbnet/ldm/logs/ldmd.log
> local0.debug /ioddev/dbndev/ldm/logs/ldmd.log
> if $programname == 'ldm' and $syslogseverity <= '6' then ~
>
> Carissa Klemmer
> NCEP Central Operations
> Production Management Branch Dataflow Team
> 301-683-3835

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: QAT-399075