[NOAAPORT #RBX-213298]: ports

Patrick,

Having multiple downstream requesters with overlapping requests behind a NAT
device can cause problems for the reason given at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/behavior.html#upstream>.
 You might have to disable the anti-DOS feature.

> Are the NOAAPORT ingest systems behind a NAT device? Are the systems that
> request data from the NOAAPORT ingest systems behind a NAT device?
> of course.. they all are   ... I’m guessing you are saying that determines
> port usage, but that doesn’t seem totally logical... of course I’m wishing it
> were friday, so how logical is that lol

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RBX-213298