[LDM #BOV-866570]: LDM crashes on noaaport.admin.niu.edu, then sends the load average skyrocketing

Gilbert,

> You have pipelines bigger than the oil guys do. It should thus be
> available in about 2.1 seconds. ;-)

Different kind of pipeline. I'm talking about an automated, continuous-delivery
pipeline that performs regression and acceptance testing, code-analysis, etc.

> >> (Hitting refresh on ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm) ;-) ;-) ;-)
> >
> > Hey, you've got the fixed code already.  :-)
>
> True that! :-) But not on all machines. :-(

Want me to tar(1)-up your patched 6.12.9 for you? You can do it yourself via
the command "make dist" in the top-level source-directory -- or you can wait
for the official release, which *will* have a different version identifier.

> Gilbert

> Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *