[LDM #JIW-768913]: LDM stopped collecting data

Timothy,

Pick a REQUEST entry from your LDM configuration-file and try manually
executing a corresponding notifyme(1) to the upstream LDM for the feed:

    notifyme -vl- -f <feed> -h <host>

Does it show data-products arriving at the upstream LDM?

> I tried that and no data is coming in. This is the terminal window as I see
> it:
>
> ldm@MI-RM201A-03L:~$ ldmadmin stop
>
> Stopping the LDM server...
>
> Waiting for the LDM server to terminate...
>
> ldm@MI-RM201A-03L:~$ ldmadmin delqueue
>
> ldm@MI-RM201A-03L:~$ ldmadmin mkqueue -f
>
> ldm@MI-RM201A-03L:~$ ldmadmin start
>
> The product-queue is OK.
>
> Checking pqact(1) configuration-file(s)...
>
> etc/pqact.conf: syntactically correct
>
> Checking LDM configuration-file (/home/ldm/etc/ldmd.conf)...
>
> Starting the LDM server...
>
> ldm@MI-RM201A-03L:~$ ldmadmin watch
>
> (Type ^D when finished)
>

> There is no data coming in here when I expect to see it. It was also
> suggested to check the drive for integrity using the command "fsck," this
> came back with the response: "The system is mounted, if you continue, you
> will cause damage"
>

> Timothy
>
> --
> *T. Connor Nelson, M. S. *
> Graduate Research Assistant
> Storm Penetration A-10 Aircraft Project
>
> Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
> South Dakota School of Mines and Technology

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: JIW-768913
Department: Support LDM