[LDM #QEL-970387]: LDM at NOAA

Russ,

Does the LDM configuration-file on your backup server have the same "exec"
entries for "dvbs_multicast" and "readnoaaport"? If so, *and* the server is
listening to a DVB-S2 receiver, then your receiver is likely misconfigured
(it's easy to do).

Let me know if this is likely so that this ticket can be moved to the NOAAPort
department.

> So maybe there is an issue with my DVB-S receiver at the backup
> location.  I see RX packets on the IP address, but very minimal.
>
> --
> Russell Lancaster
> 2020/Acentia, Inc.
> SMOMS Lead UNIX System Administrator