[LDM #CHX-269374]: NEXRAD3 feed did not fail over to backup when upstream LDM had an issue

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> The dish was running 6.12.14, all the others 16.12.13 at the time.
> They are all on 6.12.14 now.
> And yes, the exact same issue happened then as well. Only NEXRAD3 was
> affected.

The only thing I can think of is that the NEXRAD3 REQUEST to UW/AOS had
become "stale" somehow.  We have on occasion seen long standing connections
from a downstream host to our IDD top level relay cluster simply stop
moving data with no indications of there being any problems.  A restart
of the upstream LDM resulted in resumed data flow in pretty much all of
the cases.  Evidently your restart of your downstream LDM also resulted
in a resumption of data flow, so that is an option.

To be clear: we do _not_ know/understand why connections can sometimes
get "stale".  We see this very infrequently, but we know that it does
happen.

Ticket ID: CHX-269374
Department: Support LDM