[LDM #HHK-630490]: LDM6 pqact use environment variable

Simon,

pqact(1) doesn't have the capability to do variable substitution.

The current working directory of every pqact(1) process is the value of the LDM
registry parameter "/pqact/datadir-path". You can set this parameter and then
use relative pathnames in the pqact(1) configuration-file.

Be sure to set the environment variable LDMHOME to the top-level LDM
installation directory.

> Dear Sir
>
> I install LDM6.12.9 by account "ldmadm"
> Then use LDM6 by other account "ldmuser"
>
> I use ldmadmin watch, i can find all product insert the ldm queue.
> But pqact doesn't work when pqact config has environment variable.
> For example
> ANY     $HOST\.test\.(.*)  EXEC    $USRBIN/pqact_test \1
>
> Can pqact detect environment variable?
> How do i enable pqact detect environment variable?
>
> Best Regards,
> Simon ho

Regards,
Steve Emmerson