[LDM #WKS-690468]: Request for WMO LDM feed

Aditya,

The University of Massachusetts, Amherst, has always had the ability to receive
such data. All you you have to is install the LDM package on a *.edu host and
configure it to request and process the data you want.

Information on the LDM can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm>. Please read and follow the
instructions carefully.

Regards,