[LDM #EJF-472056]: LDM 6.13.0 released

Hi Dave,

It could be that OS X v10.8 doesn't have the function "clock_gettime()" from
the 2004 POSIX standard.

That would see odd, though.

Any chance I could log onto the system in question as the LDM user and poke
around? I've attached my entries for ~ldm/.ssh/authorized_keys.

> Steve,
>
> I get the following error when I run configure:
>
> checking for library containing clock_gettime... no
> configure: error: Library not found
>
> I’ve attached the config.log file and the log of the screen output of
> configure (configure.log).
>
> I’m running Mac OS X v.10.8 (Mountain Lion). (I’d run a more recent version
> but I suspect that it would change the C compiler so much that I wouldn’t
> be able to install updates to the WRF model without major hacks, and I
> don’t have time for that at the moment.)
>
> — Dave

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EJF-472056