[LDM #CMI-630638]: LDM

> Steve,
Good Morning Shenting,

We support 4 packages that can display and analyze model output from the NGRID
feed:

1) GEMPAK
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/

2) McIDAS
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/

3) IDV
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/

4) AWIPS
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/

AWIPS currently requires an EDEX server to connect to, we do provide a publicly
available server.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Perhaps it is best for you to start with the URLs i have provided, and see what
package(s) will work best for your needs.

Jeff

> Thank you for your prompt reply. Of course, please put me touch with the
> person with expertise on McIDAS and GEMPAK. The data type we are streaming is
> NGRID, not sure if that's the proper name for it.
>
> Best,
> Shengting

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support