[LDM #EZA-155496]: ldmd.conf question

Brad,

You *should* be able to have an ALLOW entry like the following:

ALLOW <feedpat> <hostpat>
<white><ok>
<white><not>

where:
  <feedpat> is the feedtype expression for matching data-products
  <hostpat> is the extended regular expression for matching hosts
  <white>   is whitespace, which can include tabs
  <ok>      is the extended regular expression for matching allowed data-
            products
  <not>     is the extended regular expression for matching disallowed
            data-products

Please let us know if this is not the case.

> We have a fairly complicated "ALLOW" for a particular client in our
> ldmd.conf.  It is very long and unwieldy with lots of regular expressions.
>
> Is there a way to put the regular expressions on separate lines in the
> ldmd.conf file for readability?  I thought that <TAB> was a continuation
> character for ldm, but it doesn't seem to work as I expected.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EZA-155496
Department: Support LDM