[LDM #APJ-776066]: new noaaport install

Hi Brendon,

I suspect that your O/S isn't allowing the UDP packets to be
received. You can verity this with tcpdump(1):

    tcpdump -i <<interface>> udp

If this shows something, then the Novra is likely working correctly but the
O/S is preventing noaaportIngester(1) from receiving the packets.

Tom will likely have more to say on this.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: APJ-776066
Department: Support LDM